Independent Grocers of Australia is an Australian chain of supermarkets. IGA is owned by Metcash. This corporation sponsored SUPA IGA Customer Survey to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
SUPA IGA customer survey Content Overview
- SUPA IGA customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in SUPA IGA customer survey
- SUPA IGA survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About SUPA IGA
- Survey details
SUPA IGA customer survey sweepstakes
IGA is a grocery chain in Australia with more than 5,000 stores in 30 countries. Have you shopped in IGA? Are you currently satisfied with services and the products there? IGA is currently hosting the online customer survey to hear your voice, to learn the opinions and feedback of customers. You can express yourself by taking the survey and in its close, you can get a chance to win a $100 IGA gift card.
What are SUPA IGA Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
- A $100 IGA gift card. 20 winners in total.
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
How to enter in SUPA IGA customer survey
The way to get entry.
During survey period, see www.iga.com.au/feedback and click on the Start survey button. Replying all the survey questions. When you completed the questionnaire, you’ll receive a $100 IGA gift cards.
Below are the steps to participate in SUPA IGA Customer survey
- Visit SUPA IGA survey website www.iga.com.au/feedback.
- Click on the red color “Start Survey” button.
- After click on the “Begin” button.
- Enter the Store name and Location.
- Click on the “NEXT SECTION” button.
- Answers all the questions regarding to your last visit in the store.
- In last submit the survey.
SUPA IGA Customer survey iga.com.au/feedback Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the SUPA IGA Customer Survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the Australia.
- Your age must be 18 years old or older than it at the time of taking the survey.
- One can take only a single survey per recent visit receipt and can collect the prize for once only.
- Participant must be knowledge of English.
- You are not allowed to redeem the SUPA IGA gift card for cash or any other alternative anyway.
- Staff members, officers, directors, and their close relatives are not allowed to enter the SUPA IGA Survey.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at SUPA IGA? The SUPA IGA consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The grand prize of $100 IGA gift card. 20 winners in total, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in SUPA IGA Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in SUPA IGA Customer poll.
1. SUPA IGA store Receipt
To be able to take part in SUPA IGA poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English so participant must be knowledge of English language.
Why Customer Feedback Is Important for SUPA IGA
Customer Feedback Matter for them
Customer feedback help create better customer experience in the future & improve their products and services.
Honest Answers from Great Customers
Honest answers from customers to survey questions is important for improving customer experience.
Customers timely feedback is important for SUPA IGA to have your recent customer experience fresh, improve services & products in your mind.
About SUPA IGA
Independent Grocers of Australia (IGA) is an Australian chain of supermarkets. IGA is owned by Metcash, but individual IGA stores are owned independently. It is the Australian branch of the international American-based Independent Grocers Association. Its main competitors are Woolworths, Coles and Aldi. It is the fourth largest chain, since Aldi overtook Metcash in supermarket revenues.
Read Also : Debenhams Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about SUPA IGA Customer poll. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.