McDonald’s Corporation is an American fast food company, founded in 1940 as a restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, United States. This corporation sponsored McDonald’s Survey to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
McDonald’s customer survey Content Overview
- McDVoice customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in McDVoice customer survey
- McDonald’s survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About McDonald’s
- Survey details
McDVoice customer survey sweepstakes
If you visit in McDonald you enjoy fresh and testy food. McDonald wants to make their service better and better for their customer. McDonald get your feedback and opinion for to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to share your comment or feedback for last your last visit experience and chance to win validation coupon for discount your next visit.
What are McDVoice Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
- Free validation coupon for discount your next visit
How to enter in McDonald’s customer survey
The way to get entry.
Throughout survey period, see www.mcdvoice.com and enter 26 digit survey code located in your last visit purchase receipt.Then after click on the “Start” button and fill require information and share your feedback or opinion and last submit the survey.
Below are the steps to participate in McDVoice Customer survey
- Visit to the McDonald survey website www.mcdvoice.com.
- Then after enter the 26 digit survey code located in the middle of your receipt. If you do not have 26 digit receipt code then click on this link.
- Then after click on the “Start” button.
- Fill the require information from the survey.
- Share your ideas and opinion for your last visit.
- Answers all the questions regarding your last visit experience in store.
- In last submit the survey.
McDonald’s Customer survey www.mcdvoice.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- The Participant must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia and Canada.
- Participant must be 15 years older at time of entry.
- The persons who on or after October 1, 2006 were or are employees, officers, directors, franchisees (or employees of franchisees) or agents of the Sponsor or The Marketing Store Worldwide are not allowed in the survey.
- Participant must be knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- You can use the receipt code only once on your one purchase.
- The coupon limit for per person per visit is one.
- Participant complete the survey five times per month.
Why I love this survey
McDonald’s is best food service provider and this service is best quality and quantity. McDonald’s is give a chance to win a free coupon for lucky winner.
What is the requirements to enter in McDVoice Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in McDonald’s Customer Survey.
1. McDonald’s store Receipt
To be able to take part in McDonald’s poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. But if you’re not comfortable with English, then you have the choice to alter the language to the Spanish.
Why Customer Feedback Is Important for McDonald’s
Customer Feedback Matter for them
Customer feedback help create better customer experience in the future & improve their products and services.
Honest Answers from Great Customers
Honest answers from customers to survey questions is important for improving customer experience.
Customers timely feedback is important for McDonald’s to have your recent customer experience fresh, improve services & products in your mind.
McDonald’s Corporation is an American fast food company, founded in 1940 as a restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, United States. They rechristened their business as a hamburger stand, and later turned the company into a franchise, with the Golden Arches logo being introduced in 1953 at a location in Phoenix, Arizona.
Read Also: MyBKExperience Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about McDonald’s Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.