Levi’s Customer Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Levi’s. This Survey aim is to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Levi’s Customer Survey Content Overview
- Levi’s customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Levi’s customer survey
- Levi’s survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Levi’s
- Survey details
Levi’s customer survey sweepstakes
Can you like your last shopping experience during your trip to a Levi’s restaurant? Here it’s the chance for you to present your feedback regarding the performance of the shop to help them function better next time. What is more, after completing the questionnaire You’ll Be entered into a drawing for a 20% discount coupon.
What are Levi’s Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
- Win 20% discount coupon
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
How to enter in Levi’s customer survey
The way to get entry.
Just visit www.mylevisexperience.com and follow on-screen instructions and enter all information required for survey and answers all the questions regarding your last visit experience. After completion of the survey you win 20% discount code.
Below are the steps to participate in Levi’s Customer Feedback Poll
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit www.mylevisexperience.com.
- Choose your preferred language. Like English or Spanish.
- Read all the terms and conditions for survey sweepstakes.
- Enter email address to begin the survey.
- Enter all required information for the survey.
- Give your overall satisfaction or answers some questions to regarding your last visit experience.
- Enter your personal detail for sweepstakes drawing.
- In last submit the survey.
Levi’s Customer Survey. mylevisexperience.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Levi’s Customer Feedback Survey.
- Participant must be legal resident of United States..
- You must take the survey within 7 days of your visit
- The age limit to participate in Levi’s customer satisfaction survey 18 years old
- No purchase from a participating store is mandatory
- Each receipt is valid for only one survey
- There is a limit of one survey per person in a 30 day period
- You must have an order receipt or survey invitation from Levi’s for the online survey
- The prize cannot be sold, exchanged, or transferred
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
Why I love this survey
Have you visit at Levi’s? The Levi’s customer survey is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The grand prize of 20% discount code, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Levi’s Feedback Poll
Following things are require if you want to participate in Levi’s Customer Poll.
1. Levi’s store Receipt
To be able to take part in Levi’s poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. User must be knowledge of English language.
Levi Strauss & Co. is an American clothing company known worldwide for its Levi’s brand of denim jeans. It was founded in May 1853 when German immigrant Levi Strauss moved from Buttenheim, Bavaria, to San Francisco, California to open a west coast branch of his brothers’ New York dry goods business.
Also Read : Amelia’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Levi’s Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.