RONA is a public-held distributor and retailer in Canada. This corporation sponsored RONA Customer Satisfaction Survey to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
RONA Guest Satisfaction Survey Content Overview
- RONA Guest Satisfaction Survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in RONA Guest Satisfaction Survey
- RONA survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About RONA
- Survey details
RONA Customer Satisfaction survey sweepstakes
RONA wishes to hear therefore it hosts an internet survey, you voice about your expertise in RONA. Your comments can help RONA to enhance. You can get the opportunity to win a $1000 RONA or even Reno-Depot or TOTEM present card on completing the poll.
What are RONA Guest Satisfaction First Rewards and Prizes?
- Win $1,000 in RONA or Réno-Dépôt or TOTEM gift cards
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
How to enter in RONA Customer Feedback Survey
The way to get entry.
During survey period, see www.opinion.rona.ca and choose your language enter access code and other information for survey. Give overall satisfaction or answers some questions your last purchase experience. When you completed the questionnaire, you’ll receive a $1000 gift cards.
Below are the steps to participate in RONA Customer Satisfaction survey
- Visit RONA survey website www.opinion.rona.ca.
- First one confirm you not a robot fill captcha.
- Choose your preferred language. Like English or French.
- Read all terms and conditions.
- Enter access code located in your purchase receipt.
- Give your overall satisfaction regarding your last visit experience and answers some questions.
- Enter your personal detail for sweepstakes draw.
- In last submit the survey.
RONA Guest Satisfaction Survey opinion.rona.ca Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the RONA Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Participants must be legal resident of Canada.
- Must be over 18 to participate than it at the time of taking the survey.
- One can take only a single survey per recent purchase receipt and can collect the voucher for once only.
- Participant must be knowledge of English or French language.
- Staff members, officers, directors, and their close relatives are not allowed to enter the RONA Survey.
- For more rule detail click here.
Why I love this survey
Have you visited at RONA? RONA Customer Satisfaction survey is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The prize of $1000 gift cards, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in RONA Guest Satisfaction Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in RONA Customer Satisfaction Survey.
1. RONA store Receipt
To be able to take part in RONA poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English but you can change Frenches language option are available. so participant must be knowledge of English and Frenches language.
Why Customer Feedback Is Important for RONA
Customer Feedback Matter for them
Customer feedback help create better customer experience in the future & improve their products and services.
Honest Answers from Great Customers
Honest answers from customers to survey questions is important for improving customer experience.
Customers timely feedback is important for RONA to have your recent customer experience fresh, improve services & products in your mind.
Rona, Inc. is an American-owned Canadian retailer of home improvement and construction products and services. Founded in 1939, the company operates a mixture of company-owned and franchised retailers under multiple banners, including Rona, its big box formats Rona Home & Garden (Rona L’Entrepôt in Quebec) and Réno-Dépôt, as well as smaller brands such as Rona Cashway, Marcil Centre de Rénovation, and Dick’s Lumber. In May 2016, American retailer Lowe’s acquired Rona for $3.2 billion CAD.
Read Also : Shoney’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about RONA Customer poll. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.