Eat n Park Customer Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Eat n Park. This Survey aim is to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Eat n Park Customer Survey Content Overview
- Eat n Park customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Eat n Park customer survey
- Eat n Park survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Eat n Park
- Survey details
Eat n Park customer survey sweepstakes
Can you like your last shopping experience during your trip to a Eat n Park restaurant? Here it’s the chance for you to present your feedback regarding the performance of the shop to help them function better next time. What is more, after completing the questionnaire You’ll Be entered into a drawing for free food coupon.
What are Eat n Park Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
- Win Free Food coupon
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
How to enter in Eat n Park customer survey
The way to get entry.
Just visit www.tellenp.com and follow on-screen instructions and enter all information required for survey and answers all the questions regarding your last visit experience. After completion of the survey you win validation code.
Below are the steps to participate in Eat n Park Customer Feedback Poll
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit www.tellenp.com.
- Read all the terms and conditions for survey sweepstakes.
- Enter 13-digit survey code located on your survey receipt.
- After click on the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- Then after enter all required information for the survey.
- Give your overall satisfaction or answers some questions to regarding your last visit experience.
- Enter you personal detail for sweepstakes drawing.
- In last submit the survey.
Eat n Park Customer Survey. tellenp.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Eat n Park Customer Feedback Survey.
- Participant must be legal resident of United States.
- You must take the survey within 14 days of your visit
- The age limit to participate in Eat n Park customer satisfaction survey 18 years old
- No purchase from a participating store is mandatory
- Each receipt is valid for only one survey
- There is a limit of one survey per person in a 30 day period
- You must have an order receipt or survey invitation from Eat n Park for the online survey
- The prize cannot be sold, exchanged, or transferred.
Why I love this survey
Have you visit at Eat n Park? The Eat n Park customer survey is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The grand prize of free food code, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Eat n Park Feedback Poll
Following things are require if you want to participate in Eat n Park Customer Poll.
1. Eat n Park store Receipt
To be able to take part in Eat n Park poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. User must be knowledge of English language.
Why Customer Feedback Is Important for Eat n Park
Customer Feedback Matter for them
Customer feedback help create better customer experience in the future & improve their products and services.
Honest Answers from Great Customers
Honest answers from customers to survey questions is important for improving customer experience.
Customers timely feedback is important for Eat n Park to have your recent customer experience fresh, improve services & products in your mind.
About Eat n Park
Eat’n Park is a restaurant chain based in Homestead, Pennsylvania, with 59 locations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. The chain is known for its Smiley Cookies and has adopted the motto, “the place for smiles”.
Website : www.eatnpark.com
Language : English
Sweepstakes : Win free food code
Policy : Terms
Also Read : Amelia’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Eat n Park Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.