Acapulco Mexican Restaurant and Cantina is a restaurant chain in California, United States. This corporation sponsored Acapulco Guest Satisfaction Survey to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Acapulco Guest Satisfaction Survey Content Overview
- Acapulco customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Acapulco customer survey
- Acapulco survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Acapulco
- Survey details
Acapulco Guest Satisfaction survey sweepstakes
Can you adore food? Acapulco is a local restaurant where you are able to enjoy dishes that are Mexican that are yummy. Just how do you remark In case you have had food there? Acaplco is prepared to follow your own opinions and opportunity to win $5 off coupon.
What are Acapulco Customer Satisfaction First Rewards and Prizes?
- Win $5 off coupon
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
How to enter in Acapulco Guest Feedback survey
The way to get entry.
During survey period, see www.acapulcofeedback.com and choose language and enter your 16-digit survey code. Replying all the survey questions and give ratings your satisfaction. When you completed the questionnaire, you’ll receive $5 off coupon.
Below are the steps to participate in Acapulco Customer Satisfaction survey
- Visit Acapulco survey website www.acapulcofeedback.com.
- Read all terms and conditions.
- Choose your preferred language. Like English or Spanish.
- Enter 16-digit survey code located in your survey invitation.
- Answers all the questions and Give rating of service regarding your last visit experience.
- In last submit the survey.
- Note down the $5 off coupon code provide by survey sponsor.
Acapulco Customer Satisfaction survey acapulcofeedback.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Acapulco Customer Survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Your age must be 18 years old or older than it at the time of taking the survey.
- One can take only a single survey per recent visit receipt and can collect the prize for once only.
- Participant must be knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- Staff members, officers, directors, and their close relatives are not allowed to enter the Acapulco Survey.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Acapulco? The Acapulco consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The prize of $5 off coupon, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Acapulco Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Acapulco Customer poll.
1. Acapulco store Receipt
To be able to take part in Acapulco poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English but user can choose Spanish language option. so participant must be knowledge of English and Spanish language.
Why Customer Feedback Is Important for Acapulco
Customer Feedback Matter for them
Customer feedback help create better customer experience in the future & improve their products and services.
Honest Answers from Great Customers
Honest answers from customers to survey questions is important for improving customer experience.
Customers timely feedback is important for Acapulco to have your recent customer experience fresh, improve services & products in your mind.
Acapulco Mexican Restaurant and Cantina is a restaurant chain founded in 1960 in Pasadena, California. They currently have restaurants in California and Oregon. The restaurant chain is owned by Real Mex Restaurants which is headquartered in Cypress, California. There are currently 14 restaurants.
Read Also : La Madeleine Guest Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Acapulco Customer poll. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.