AL’s is a family-owned supermarket. It is founded by Al Pontius who had a keen appreciation for freshness and quality. This supermarket sponsored AL’s Customer Feedback Survey to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
AL’s customer survey Content Overview
- AL’s customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in AL’s customer survey
- AL’s survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About AL’s
- Survey details
AL’s Customer Feedback survey sweepstakes
When you’re shopping at the shop, was AL’s useful? Are you currently satisfied with their service? Your honest feedback helps us to measure their performance and understand how they can serve you better. Each time you visit their store and complete this short survey, you will be entered into their monthly drawing for a $250 gift card AL’s wish to hear from you. Take the poll and inform them if you get exactly what you would like and get the chance to win $250 gift cards.
What are AL’s Online First Rewards and Prizes?
- Win $250 gift cards
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
How to enter in AL’s Online Survey
The way to get entry.
During survey period, see www.alsfeedback.com and choose your location and click start button and enter all required information for the survey. Give overall satisfaction or answers some questions your last visit experience. When you completed the questionnaire, you’ll receive a $250 gift cards.
Hand print your name, complete address, zip code, daytime telephone number, including area code, on a 3” x 5” piece of paper and mail it in a #10 envelope to: “Lakeshore Foods $250 GIFT CARD SWEEPSTAKES – Free Entry”, c/o Retail Feedback Group, P.O. Box 776, East, Northport, NY 11731.
Below are the steps to participate in AL’s Customer Feedback survey
- Visit AL’s survey website www.alsfeedback.com.
- Read all terms and conditions.
- Choose your location when you visited.
- Click on the “Start” button to continue.
- Enter the four-digit transaction number from the bottom of your receipt in the box below.
- Give the answers regarding your last visit experience.
- Enter your personal detail for sweepstakes draw.
- In last submit the survey.
AL’s Guest Satisfaction survey www.alsfeedback.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the AL’s Customer Survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America or Washington D.C.
- Participant must be 18 years of age and older as of date of entry.
- Participants are Void in Florida, Rhode Island and wherever prohibited by law.
- One can take only a single survey per recent visit receipt and can collect the prize for once only.
- Participant must be knowledge of English language.
- Staff members, officers, directors, and their close relatives are not allowed to enter the AL’s Survey.
Why I love this survey
Have you visited at AL’s? AL’s consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The prize of $250 gift cards, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in AL’s Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in AL’s Customer poll.
1. AL’s store Receipt
To be able to take part in AL’s poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English . so participant must be knowledge of English language.
Why Customer Feedback Is Important for AL’s
Customer Feedback Matter for them
Customer feedback help create better customer experience in the future & improve their products and services.
Honest Answers from Great Customers
Honest answers from customers to survey questions is important for improving customer experience.
Customers timely feedback is important for AL’s to have your recent customer experience fresh, improve services & products in your mind.
AL’s is a family-owned supermarket. It is founded by Al Pontius who had a keen appreciation for freshness and quality. AL’s believes customer satisfaction and dedication to quality and freshness are top priorities. Now AL Pontius’s granddaughter Alexis Pontiu joined the company as vice-president.
Read Also : Hot Topic Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about AL’s Customer poll. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.