Benjamin Moore Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Benjamin Moore & Co. This Survey aim is to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Benjamin Moore Customer Survey Content Overview
- Benjamin Moore customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Benjamin Moore customer survey
- Benjamin Moore survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Benjamin Moore
- Survey details
Benjamin Moore customer survey sweepstakes
Can you like your last shopping experience during your trip to a Benjamin Moore Store? Here it’s the chance for you to present your feedback regarding the performance of the shop to help them function better next time. What is more, after completing the questionnaire You’ll Be entered into a drawing for a $500 Visa Gift Card
What are Benjamin Moore Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
- Win $500 Visa Gift Cards
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
How to enter in Benjamin Moore customer survey
The way to get entry.
Just visit benjaminmoore.survey.marketforce.com and follow on-screen instructions and enter the store number and enter other information required for survey. answers all the questions regarding your last visit experience. After completion of the survey you win $500 Visa Gift Cards.
Below are the steps to participate in Benjamin Moore Customer Feedback Survey
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit benjaminmoore.survey.marketforce.com.
- Read all the terms and conditions for survey sweepstakes.
- Enter the store location number found in your survey invitation.
- OR choose your country, state, city and address.
- After click on the “Start” button to continue.
- Give your overall satisfaction or answers some questions to regarding your last visit experience.
- Enter your personal detail for sweepstakes drawing.
- In last submit the survey.
Benjamin Moore Customer Survey benjaminmoore.survey.marketforce.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Benjamin Moore Customer Feedback Survey.
- This offer is valid only for a resident of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec).
- The participant should not be an employee of with Benjamin Moore or with any other branch.
- Offer invitation code must be there in your receipt.
- Participant age must be 18 or more.
- The receipt should not be so old and it should contain survey code.
- Participant must be knowledge of English language.
- No purchase required necessary.
- You can participate in the survey only single time with one receipt.
Why I love this survey
Have you visit at Benjamin Moore? The Benjamin Moore customer survey is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The grand prize of $500 Visa gift cards, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Benjamin Moore Customer Feedback Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Benjamin Moore Customer Survey.
1. Benjamin Moore store Receipt
To be able to take part in Benjamin Moore poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. User must be knowledge of English language.
About Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore & Co., also known as Benjamin Moore Paints or simply Benjamin Moore, is an American company that produces paint. It is owned by Berkshire Hathaway. Founded in 1883, Benjamin Moore is based in Montvale, New Jersey.
Also Read : Häagen-Dazs Customer Satisfaction Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Benjamin Moore Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.