June Mountain Guest Feedback Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, LLC (“Sponsor”) and the address at which the Sponsor may be contacted is Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, LLC, PO Box 24, 1 Minaret Rd., Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546; phone. 760-934-2571.
June Mountain customer survey Content Overview
- June Mountain Guest Feedback Survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in June Mountain Guest Feedback survey
- June Mountain survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About June Mountain
- Survey details
June Mountain Guest Feedback survey sweepstakes
Winter is incomplete with no skiing and snow. Flying down a slope on a snow board through winters is among the greatest adventures. By sharing your view you can win a Ski trip to the Mammoth Mountain Inn that is mesmerizing throughout the 2019-20 ski year.
What are June Mountain Guest Feedback First Rewards and Prizes?
- Win a Trip
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
How to enter in June Mountain Guest Feedback survey
The way to get entry.
During survey period, see www.junemountain.com/survey and click on the “Start Survey” button and enter required information for survey. Replying all the survey questions. When you completed the questionnaire, you’ll receive a win trip.
Below are the steps to participate in June Mountain Guest Satisfaction survey
- Visit June Mountain survey website www.junemountain.com/survey.
- Read all terms and conditions.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and Zip Code.
- After enter Phone Number and Email address.
- Answers all the questions regarding to your last visit in the store.
- In last submit the survey.
June Mountain Guest Feedback survey junemountain.com/survey Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the June Mountain Customer Survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbia.
- Your age must be 18 years old or older than it at the time of taking the survey.
- The Sweepstakes is void outside the United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- One can take only a single survey per recent visit receipt and can collect the prize for once only.
- Participant must be knowledge of English.
- Staff members, officers, directors, and their close relatives are not allowed to enter the June Mountain Survey.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at June Mountain? The June Mountain consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The grand prize of win Trip, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in June Mountain Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in June Mountain Customer poll.
1. June Mountain store Receipt
To be able to take part in June Mountain poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. so participant must be knowledge of English language.
Why Customer Feedback Is Important for June Mountain
Customer Feedback Matter for them
Customer feedback help create better customer experience in the future & improve their products and services.
Honest Answers from Great Customers
Honest answers from customers to survey questions is important for improving customer experience.
Customers timely feedback is important for June Mountain to have your recent customer experience fresh, improve services & products in your mind.
About June Mountain
June Mountain ski area is a winter resort in the Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains, located near June Lake, southeast of Yosemite National Park. In 2017, Mammoth Resorts announced its sale by Starwood to a partnership of Aspen Skiing Company and KSL Capital Partners, later named Alterra Mountain Company.
Read Also : PartSource Customer Satisfaction Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about June Mountain Customer poll. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.