Shell Oil colleagues launched Tires Plus with three former Shell service stations in the Burnsville, Minnesota area. This corporation sponsored Tires Plus Survey to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Tires Plus customer survey Content Overview
- Tires Plus Customer Feedback Survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Tires Plus Customer Feedback survey
- Tires Plus survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Tires Plus
- Survey details
Tires Plus Customer Feedback survey sweepstakes
Tire Plus needs your comments. You will be provided a gift cards to compose on your receipt, which you may win for your gift cards. The poll can be taken by one family once. After completion of the questionnaire you receive a $50 Gift Cards.
What are Tires Plus Customer Feedback First Rewards and Prizes?
- Win $50 gift Cards
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
How to enter in Tires Plus Customer Feedback survey
The way to get entry.
During survey period, see www.tiresplussurvey.com and choose your language and enter the survey code and click on the “Begin Survey” button. Answers all the questions regarding your visit. When you completed the questionnaire, you’ll receive a $50 gift cards.
Below are the steps to participate in Tires Plus Customer Feedback survey
- Visit Tires Plus survey website www.tiresplussurvey.com.
- Choose your preferred language. Like English or Spanish.
- Read all terms and conditions.
- Enter 12-digit survey code found in your purchase receipt.
- After click on the “Begin Survey” button to continue.
- Give rating and answers some questions regarding your last visit experience.
- Enter your personal detail for sweepstakes drawing.
- In last submit the survey.
Tires Plus Customer Feedback survey tiresplussurvey.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Tires Plus Customer Survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbia.
- Your age must be 18 years old or older than it at the time of taking the survey.
- One can take only a single survey per recent visit receipt and can collect the prize for once only.
- Participant must be knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Staff members, officers, directors, and their close relatives are not allowed to enter the Tires Plus Survey.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Tires Plus? The Tires Plus consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The prize of $50 Gift Cards, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Tires Plus Customer Feedback Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Tires Plus Customer poll.
1. Tires Plus store Receipt
To be able to take part in Tires Plus poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English but you can choose Spanish language option. so participant must be knowledge of English and Spanish language.
Why Customer Feedback Is Important for Tires Plus
Customer Feedback Matter for them
Customer feedback help create better customer experience in the future & improve their products and services.
Honest Answers from Great Customers
Honest answers from customers to survey questions is important for improving customer experience.
Customers timely feedback is important for Tires Plus to have your recent customer experience fresh, improve services & products in your mind.
About Tires Plus
In 1976, two Shell Oil colleagues launched Tires Plus with three former Shell service stations in the Burnsville, Minnesota area. In 2001, Tires Plus was acquired by BSRO; today, Tires Plus has more than 5,000 teammates working in 400+ stores in 23 states.
Read Also : Hello Bistro Guest Satisfaction Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Tires Plus Customer poll. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.